Luston Group Parish Council adopted several polices and notices on Monday 14 May 2018 in preparation for the new General Data Protection Regulations which come into force on 25 May 2018. For details of these please see the dedicated GDPR page on the website – Luston Group PC and GDPR.
- West Mercia Police talk on Cyber Crime – 12 June 2019
- Herefordshire Council Local Elections – Parish and Bircher Ward Notices
- Herefordshire Local Council Elections – Statements of Persons Nominated
- Crime Prevention talk by West Mercia Police – 8 May 2019
- Forthcoming Herefordshire Local Council Elections – Thursday 2 May 2019