Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group
The neighbourhood development plan steering group is made up of Parish Councillors and local residents working under the auspices of Luston Group Parish Council. Meetings of the steering group are open to the public and you are welcome to attend and ask questions. Meetings are usually in the Committee Room at the Cawley Village Hall, Eye Lane, Luston. Times will vary, so please check your local noticeboard or this page for details of the next meeting.
There are no steering group meetings scheduled at present.
All our meetings are open to the public and we would be delighted to see you there.
Dates and agendas of Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group Meetings
All steering group meetings are open to the public and take place at Cawley Hall.
- Wednesday 12 October 2016 – Click here to view
- Thursday 22 September 2016 – Click here to view
- Wednesday 31 August 2016 – Click here to view
- Thursday 9 June 2016 – Click here to view
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 – Click here to view
- Wednesday 24 February 2016 – Click here to view
- Wednesday 20 January 2016 – Click here to view
- Tuesday 14 July and Thursday 20 August 2015 – Click here to view
Steering Group Notes
Please view the minutes of parish council minutes for reports from the steering group.